Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

Happy New Year
Mom says its a good time to update the blog.We had another awesome snow day here in Ct. We love the snow. Kiefer gets a little crazy when he sees snow, watch this. Cisco tried his hardest to stop him but it didn't work. Mommy keep losing him as he raced across the yard.


Here are some photos of a few of us handing outside




Peyton is hoping for a treat!

I'm waiting for someone to throw the Frisbee

Shawnee and Kiefer waiting for some snow to catch

Shawnee claimed the Frisbee

Even when Mommy shovels snow I wait and watch that Frisbee

Here is another video of Kiefer. (Kiefer is the only dog who really does anything outside. Mommy can't throw the Frisbee and video tape me at the same time, I'm too fast. Cisco, Peyton and Shawnee just bark at me and Kiefer. Reilly  just doesn't play in snow.)
Here are some of Mommies favorite shots
  
A rare photo of Kiefer being still


Look no Frisbee in the shot

Kiefer trying to get between me and my Frisbee

I almost lost my Frisbee in all that snow

After a couple of hours of being outside this is what we do inside.





 
That's all for now, see you during the next storm!

1 comment:

  1. Kiefer, you are so darn adorable I can hardly stand it! Your sister Dahlia says hello! Phoenix, you are a very good focused boy! Cisco is a good playmate and Shawnee and Peyton and beautiful.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete